Brighten Your Home
Home Automated Systems
Technology Solutions For Convenience,
Peace Of Mind, & Energy Conservation
Home control is not just affordable and easy to implement,
but has now become a necessity to help reduce energy costs.
From lighting and appliance control to security and heating and cooling (HVAC) automation, our Insteon technology allows
you to create your own perfect smart home.
Benefits Of An Automated System Include:
- Ability to control all the lights in the home from anywhere
- Appliance management
- Automated home audio/video or other IR-controlled devices
- Use home sensors such as occupancy, water, humidity, & temperature for automation of lights or emergency notification(phone call, flash lights,e-mail)
- Remote control over locks for doors and/or gates
- Heating and cooling (HVAC) control and management
- Integration with security alarm systems and sensors
- Energy saving through efficient control and management of your home Common Home Control Applications
Once you have remote control of the lights and appliances
in your home, you may never go back to manually operating
them again. Turn your bathroom light on or off without getting
out of bed. Schedule your fan or space heater to turn on and
off at specified times. Create custom lighting scenes and
control it all from your iPhone.
With Insteon you can convert an existing wall switch into a
remote control keypad for your audio or video systems. You
can also turn any ordinary universal remote into an Insteon controller.
Dim lights down as you get ready to watch a movie
or turn on the kitchen lights for a snack during intermission.
Control your thermostat from anywhere in the house or
use your web-enabled phone to set the perfect
temperature before you get home.
Home Sensors & Custom Applications
Have the freedom to create, manage and trigger scenes
via customized security sensors or other low voltage devices.
Close the garage door from the master bedroom or unlock
the front door from mobile phone. Monitor water levels or
get a phone call if a leak is detected.
Program & Control Your Home From Anywhere In The World By Using
Any Web-Enabled PC, iPhone, iPod Touch, Or PDA
Automated Systems offer a wide range of technology
solutions for both residential and commercial solutions.
- Personal Safety & Security Education
- Home & Business Security Evalutions
- Automated Lighting & Appliance Control
- Green Technologies & Energy Conservation Solutions
- Residential Video Surveillance Systems
- Interior & Exterior Audio, Video & Home Theater
- Structured Wiring & Multi-room Media Solutions
Also specializes in small business solutions to improve workplace
safety, reduce cost and increase profits associated with our loss prevention and workplace automation solutions and services.
- Scene & Remote Control Lighting
- Security Alarm Interfaces & Sensors
- Home Sensors (water, humidity, temperature )
- Access Control ( door locks )
- Heating & Cooling ( HVAC ) Control & Management
- Energy Savings
Automated solutions not only make your life safer & more
convenient, it can also help you save energy and money.
We can show you how to help the environment and
your wallet through energy conservation.
The average home spends almost $2,000 on energy costs
every year. Lower your energy bills and improve comfort by
making your home more energy efficient.
The average household could cut a third of its current energy bill by
switching to energy efficient appliances, equipment and lighting.
From lighting to thermostat control products, SmartHome
offers a variety of products that homeowners can
start saving energy cost today.
Monitor Electricity Usage
Informs you in real time of the amount of electricity your household is consuming. Displays current and total electricity usage in dollars, cents, and kilowatt hours.
Includes everything you need to analyze your energy usage. Features a wireless sensor that clamps to your energy meter and transmits information to a portable, wireless reciver that displays your energy usage information on a large LCD screen.